If food is your love language, these Valentine’s Day-inspired recipes are the perfect treat for you and your someone (or someones) special to celebrate the love this year. They’re perfectly festive with their pink and red colors and sweet, tasty flavors. See our Valentine’s Day recipes below.
Strawberry Crunch Tres Leches Cake
This strawberry crunch tres leches cake is a sweet treat with a fruity spin. Fluffy, creamy, and crunchy, this cake is melt-in-your-mouth ahhhh-mazing.
- 1 box strawberry cake mix
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 can evaporated milk
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 cup butter
- 18 Golden Oreos
- 1 packet of strawberry Jello
- Bake strawberry cake according to instructions on box and let cool for one hour
- In a bowl, mix together sweetened condensed milk, evaporated milk, and 1 cup of heavy cream
- Poke holes in top of cooled cake and pour milk mixture over top
- Let cake soak for at least four hours (the longer the better – preferably overnight!)
- To make icing, blend 1 cup of heavy cream with sugar and vanilla (it will take some time to get fluffy…if it’s runny, keep blending)
- Crush Oreos and place in bowl
- Pour Jello packet into a separate bowl
- Melt butter and pour half over crushed Oreos and half into Jello powder and mix
- Combine Oreo mixture and Jello mixture and stir
- Ice cake and top with Oreo/Jello mixture
Valentine’s Dessert Dip
This quick and pretty pink dessert dip is as easy to make as it is delicious!
- 1/2 container Cool Whip
- 1 vanilla pudding cup
- 1 container cream cheese frosting
- Strawberry syrup for coloring
- Strawberry wafers
- Mix Cool Whip, pudding, and frosting together in bowl until blended
- Add strawberry syrup for coloring
- Crush strawberry wafers and add to mix
- Pour mixture in cup and top with more strawberry wafers
- Enjoy with vanilla wafers or strawberries!
Three simple ingredients and you’ve got yourself a mouthwatering dessert to die for!
- 1 box cake mix (you can use any kind but we love pink for the holiday!)
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- Frosting (optional)
- Add-ins of choice (chocolate chips, walnuts, etc.)
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Stir cake mix, eggs, and oil in a bowl
- Add in any extras you would like and mix thoroughly
- Place balls of dough on parchment-lined baking sheet
- Bake for 10-12 minutes
- Remove from oven and let cool before topping with frosting (if you choose)
See more Valentine’s Day snack ideas here!