Super Bowl Sunday is this weekend and everyone has a favorite part of this big day. Whether you love the actual game, the commercials and halftime show, the snacks (guilty), or just the general camaraderie, having some yummy food is definitely an essential part of the celebration. Get ready for the big game day with these quick & easy Super Bowl snack recipes!
Spinach and Artichoke Dip with Paprika Pita Chips
This spinach and artichoke dip with pita chips is *chef’s kiss* – even the picky eaters will love!
*double the recipe if you’re feeding a big crowd
- (1) 10oz frozen chopped spinach (thawed and well drained)
- 6 pieces of bacon (crumbled once cooked)
- 2 tsp of minced garlic
- (1) 14oz can of artichoke hearts
- 16oz container of light dairy sour cream
- 1/2 cup light mayonnaise
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 Bag of pita bread
- Paprika (or smoked paprika)
- Preheat oven at 350° – cut pita bread into triangles and set on foil lined baking tray – spray with pam spray and season with paprika. Cook for 15 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Cook bacon (I used 6 slices) and set aside to cool (reserve 1 tbsp of bacon grease) add garlic and sauté until browned, add spinach, artichokes to pan until warm. Then add sour cream, Mayo, and pepper until warm throughout. Crumble bacon into small pieces and fold into spinach mix.
- Serve with baked pita chips and enjoy!!
Buffalo Chicken Dip
This buffalo chicken dip is our absolute favorite!! It’s creamy and delicious and hits the spot every time.
- 1 package chicken breasts
- Chicken broth
- Shredded cheese
- Ranch dressing
- Cream cheese
- Mild wing sauce
- Cook chicken in slow cooker with chicken broth (I use about a cup and a half or until chicken is covered) until fully cooked – shredding chicken as it cooks.
- Once chicken is cooked – pour a bottle of wing sauce over chicken and let it marinate overnight.
- Preheat oven at 350° (take chicken and cream cheese out of fridge and let sit to room temperature)
- Evenly spread cream cheese on bottom of oven safe casserole dish, top with buffalo chicken, then full package of shredded cheese (we love cheese), and full bottle of ranch dressing.
- Bake for 30 minutes until cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Enjoy with your favorite chips or veggies!
Slow Cook Taco Pasta
This slow cook taco pasta is an easy, hearty meal for the whole family (or party)!
- 1 box pasta shells
- 13oz tomato sauce
- Ground beef
- Shredded cheese of choice
- Taco Seasoning
- Cream Cheese
- Cook ground beef thoroughly
- Add ground beef, (1) 13oz can of tomato sauce, one packet of taco seasoning and 1 cup of water to slow cooker and stir
- Cook on high for 1 hour
- Cook shell noodles until al dente (about 8 minutes)
- Add noodles, 1 cup of shredded cheese, 1/4 cup of water, 1/2 block of cream cheese (cut into cubes) to slow cooker and stir
- Cook on low for another hour
- Serve with shredded cheese and sour cream and enjoy!
Honey BBQ Meatballs
These little meatballs are a little sweet, a little tangy, and a whole lotta yummy!
- 1 bag frozen meatballs
- Honey BBQ sauce
- Bake meatballs at 350° for about 20 minutes or microwave for 2 minutes (about 12 meatballs)
- Cover meatballs with BBQ sauce and serve
*For a heartier snack, add meatballs to rolls topped with provolone cheese!!
Load ’em up! These loaded fries will be the talk of the town, long after the game ends.
- 1 bag frozen crinkle cut fries
- Shredded cheddar cheese
- Bacon bits
- Sour cream
- Bake fries at 425° for 15 minutes
- Top with cheese and bacon pieces
- Bake at 425° for another 5 minutes until cheese is melted
- Serve with sour cream and enjoy!!