We’re breaking out all the tricks and treats this Halloween season! Whether you’re looking for inspo for classroom parties, fall birthday party snack ideas, or Halloween party additions, we’ve got a lineup of Halloween-inspired treats that is definitely spook-tacular and sure to impress your ghouls of honor! See our Halloween treat ideas below.
Pretzel Spiderwebs – a sweet and salty festive treat! Line pretzels up in the shape of a wheel on wax paper, heat up white chocolate until melted and swirl around, take a toothpick or prongs of a fork and pull out for that web look, and then finish with Halloween sprinkles!
Three Ingredient Pumpkin Cookies – Both savory and sweet, simple and perfect for a cookie swap!
- Can of 100% pure pumpkin
- Box of spice cake mix
- Dark chocolate chips
- Mix all together, form into balls, place onto a parchment lined baking sheet and bake at 375 for 15 minutes and enjoy!
Individual S’mores Cups – grab any seasonal peeps and make these year ’round!
- Halloween Marshmallo Peeps (grab any seasonal peeps and make these year ’round!)
- Keebler Graham Cracker Mini Pie Crust
- Snack Size Hershey’s Milk Chocolate
- Place chocolates inside of the crusts, top with a marshmallow peep, place in the oven at 350 for 8-10 minutes, let cool and enjoy!
Pumpkin Popcorn Station – Personalize toppings to your liking for a spooky movie night treat or a festive and fun addition to any party! Fill a pitcher or bowl with your favorite type of popcorn and top with a scoop, assemble bowls with “options” and scoops on a tray. Serve in festive little snack trays and enjoy!
- candy corn
- crushed pretzels
- gummy bears
- Reese’s pieces
Apple Slice Sundae Station – Customize your apples, sauces and toppings for a delectable and seasonally fun snack or dessert!
- apples apples – Granny Smith, Gala, Red Delicious (any kind will do)
- chocolate and peanut butter sauce – (or whatever tickles your taste buds!)
- chocolate sprinkles
- mini M&Ms
- mini chocolate chips
- shredded coconut
- toffee bits
- crushed Oreos
- crushed pumpkin spice graham crackers (any graham cracker will do)