Traveling the world and getting to see new places and experience new things is always a lot of fun, but prepping and packing can be stressful! Having a good idea of what you’ll need while you’re away will make your travels way more enjoyable and prevent last-minute scrambling. Whether you’re planning a family vacation, a girls’ getaway, a business trip, or a romantic weekend for two, you’ll want these travel essentials on hand. See our roundup below.
1. Organize your rings, earrings, bracelets, and earrings in this travel jewelry case.
2. Take your favorite shampoos and conditioners, body washes, lotions, and more to-go with these 4-in-1 travel dispensers!
3. Store all of your charging cables and portable chargers in one place with this compact and shockproof carrying case.
4. Make packing a breeze with this 8-piece packing cube set…it includes packing cubes, a toiletry case, a sock pouch, and a shoe bag!
5. Keep all your cash, cards, and important documents in this RFID-blocking tri-fold passport wallet.
6. Stylish luggage makes travel more enjoyable and packing way more fun! This rose gold luggage set comes with a carry-on suitcase and cosmetic case.
7. This hanging toiletry bag with tons of pockets and compartments is ideal for any getaway! Bonus: it comes in a variety of pretty patterns.
8. Forgetting toiletries is a thing of the past with this 21-piece toiletry kit! Including hair care, skin care, feminine hygiene products and so much more, grab this bag and be ready for all of your beauty needs.
9. Juggling your coffee cup, cell phone, passport, boarding pass, and wallet at the airport just got way easier with this luggage drink caddy.
Shop Travel Essentials
Traveling with Kids
Traveling with young kids can be stressful and overwhelming, but we’ve got a few helpful tips and tricks to make your life (and travels) a little easier!
1. Grab a portable white noise machine to drown out loud noises and help your little ones sleep on a plane or in a noisy hotel.
2. A search and find game will keep your kids occupied on long journeys, whether by car, train, or plane!
3. These fidget-poppers with suction cups can be popped onto a plane window, hotel mirror, or bathtub and the bright colors and cute characters will give your youngsters endless entertainment.
4. Bring an iPad holder for car seats, plane seats, and tables or desks in a hotel room. It folds up nice and small making it great for travel.
5. These mess-free activity books are perfect for taking on the go. Your kids can draw and color anywhere!
6. This blow-up footrest lets your little ones lay flat (if they’re small enough) in an airplane seat or put their feet up to get cozy. It also helps to keep toys from falling to the floor since it takes up almost all of the space in front of the seat.
7. Play-Doh is a toy that will never go out of style…get a pack of minis and take one, two, or the whole set and your little artist can create to their heart’s desire!
8. Coloring is a great way to pass the time. Grab these triangular crayons to keep them from rolling around everywhere.
More tips & tricks:
- Try to stay on your regular schedule/routine! Stick to normal meal and nap/bedtimes when possible.
- Always have snacks…it’s a great way to keep kids happy and occupied and can be used for bribery!
- For flights, pre-order any in-flight snacks ahead of time. Most airlines will let you do this within two weeks of your flight, allowing you to prepay for meals or snacks so that you’re guaranteed your food of choice!
- On a plane, sit up front if you’re worried about motion sickness and the back if you’re potty training.
- Use a pillowcase to bring your kids blankets and stuffed animals on board a plane…most airlines won’t let you bring two carry-on bags—but pillows don’t count!
- If you can bring your car seat, definitely bring it. It will helps kids sleep better and provide some comfort.