Can you believe that Father’s Day is only one month away?! For all the special men in your life who are leaders, mentors, and heroes, a thoughtful gift is a great way to show them just how much you appreciate them. It’s a small way to say “thank you” for everything they have done and continue to do for us, whether it’s fixing something that’s broken, being a solid shoulder to cry on, or telling a super corny dad joke at the most inappropriate time (you gotta laugh, right?). See our Father’s Day gift guide below and start shopping for all the precious papas you know and love.
1. Have you ever met a man who doesn’t love a cozy quarter zip? Gift him this super-soft pullover with pockets to add to his collection.
2. This customizable “Dad” sign is a sophisticated and sentimental piece of decor for his office or man cave.
3. For the grill master, this grill essentials kit with three best-selling open-flame cooking tools is a gift that will have him creating culinary works of art.
4. Happiness is only a step away when he slides his feet into these comfy UGG slippers on a lazy Sunday morning.
5. This water bottle doubles as a Bluetooth speaker! Perfect for that pickup game of basketball with friends, getting work done around the house, or playing with the kids outside.
6. Add a little spice to his life with this Make Your Own Hot Sauce kit!!
7. A shoulder massage at the end of a long day is a great way to unwind and relax. This deep tissue neck massager with heat will leave him feeling ahhhhh-mazing.
8. For the father with little kids, this Dad & Me activity bucket list is a fun way to bond and create lifelong memories!
9. This slim wallet with money clip is simple and stylish while also offering optimal functionality and security with 11 card pockets and RFID blocking technology.
10. Now he can take his favorite summertime yard game to-go with this tabletop cornhole set! Ideal for vacations or rainy days.
11. Life is full of surprises but he’ll be prepared for whatever comes his way with this multitool survival kit.
12. The man, the myth, the legend. We know it. He knows it. Gift him this t-shirt that says it all.
13. This savory snack gift crate is a delicious way to show him how much he is appreciated! And if you’re lucky, maybe he’ll be generous enough to share.
14. No more searching for keys, glasses, headphones, or wallet…he can keep all his essentials in this sleek wooden docking station.
15. Give him the gift of great skin with this Elemis skincare set formulated specifically for men!
16. If your sweet man has got a sweet tooth, this Father’s Day cookie tin will leave him feeling satisfied and satiated.