The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale, one of the biggest and best sales of the year, is up and running with the online sale preview, and shopping opening soon!! If you’ve been with us for a while, then you know we love to share all things #NSale with our Frugal & Thriving community, and we’re back this year with all new items, dates to shop, and tips & tricks! See what the sale is all about below.
The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is a once-a-year event that gives shoppers the chance to shop huge discounts (up to 40% off!!!) on new arrivals for the upcoming season. Think essentials for your wardrobe, chic handbags, and stylish footwear, plus top products in beauty, home decor, and more!! This is the perfect time to revamp your closet, update your beauty routine, and change up some of your home decor. This year’s sale includes lots of new brands to check out in addition to favorites like Dolce Vita, Open Edit, Madewell, Tory Burch, and Free People.
Check Your Status
The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is broken down into tiers to make shopping easier and reward the loyal customers who love Nordstrom all year long. Nordy Club cardholders get first access to shopping, but that doesn’t mean you can’t start prepping now for when it’s your turn to shop! You can check your card status here. These are all the important dates you need to know for the sale:
*Shop online starting at 12:01am ET the first day you’re eligible to shop
- July 3: The sale preview is live – view the items included in the sale online and start adding to your wish list *more on this below*
- July 11: Nordstrom cardholders with Icon Status can start shopping
- July 12: Nordstrom cardholders with Ambassador Status can start shopping
- July 13: Nordstrom cardholders with Influencer Status can start shopping
- July 17: Public Access – sale is open to the public!!
- August 6: Last day to shop sale before items go back to full price
Our Wish Lists
If you aren’t already a Nordy Club member, we highly recommend creating a free account so you can browse the sale preview and save items to your wish list! This makes it easy for you to add the in-stock items you want to your cart as soon as you’re able to shop…because items will sell out QUICKLY – trust us. Plus, you can add sold out items to your wish list and grab them if and when they’re back in stock! You can save items to your wish list by clicking the “Add to Wish List” button on the product’s detail page, and you can view your wish list by clicking the dropdown menu on the upper righthand corner of the page (under your account). These are some of our top wish list items!
Kristy: Kristy is shopping her new gym outfit and her next date night look with these wish list finds! Her favorite item: “I’ve been promoting this sneaker brand for over a year now and so many of our followers have raved about them. I am in need of new running shoes and thought this was my sign to try them out. This will be my first time owning On Cloud shoes so I’m excited to see how they work out!”
Jes: Jes is shopping for the whole fam this year, and everyone deserves to get in on the fun! Her favorite item: “I have ALWAYS wanted a pair of these Hunter boots and have actually asked the hubby for them multiple times….smh…so I am excited to see them on a great sale!”
Krista: Krista is loving all things home and beauty from this year’s sale! Give her all the cozy vibes. Her favorite item: “I cannot wait to grab this Lancome mascara…I love this product and this is such a great price for it!”
Faith: It’s all about the neutrals with Faith’s wish list – lots of opportunities for mixing and matching with these pieces! Her favorite item: “I’m looking forward to grabbing this gold chain necklace during the sale. I’ve been looking for a simple, everyday accessory like this for a long time now!”
Tips & Tricks
- Figure out exactly what you need, create a budget, and stick to it. There are so many incredible deals, and it can be overwhelming. You definitely don’t need to purchase everything we share, and going in with a gameplan is always a good idea! We are here as your Nordstrom Anniversary Sale guides and to give you some fun style inspiration.
- Use your wish list – a lot of these items sell out and sell out quickly. If you’re undecided on an item, just add to cart and purchase…Nordstrom offers free shipping and free returns online and in-store.
- As a Nordy Club member, you get points for every dollar you spend. Maximize this by using your double points day on the day you plan to do the most shopping!
- Think about gift shopping! The holiday season may seem far away, but this is a great time to take advantage of the discounted prices on favorite gifts like beauty bundles, throw blankets and candles, and cozy accessories!