Graduation is a time for feeling all the feels – you’re excited to be moving on to something new, sad to leave behind what you know and love, and proud of everything you’ve accomplished thus far. It’s a pivotal time in a young adult’s life, and supporting them as they start the next chapter of their lives goes a long way! If you’ve got a grad in your life, gifting them something special (and practical) can help ease them through this transitional period! See our graduation gift guide below.
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11
1. If your graduate hasn’t hopped on the AirPod train yet, now is the perfect time to get them on board!
2. This keepsake library is so convenient! You can stash your graduation memories like your diploma, class ring, and tassels, and also keep mementos like pictures or letters from friends and family or important documents.
3. While maybe not the most exciting gift, a budget book is practical and gets your young adult in the habit of spending wisely and tracking finances!
4. Starting a new chapter in life can be daunting, and laughter is the best medicine for those bouts of nervousness! This wrong exam answer book will keep your graduate giggling and bring a little lightheartedness to any situation.
5. Perfect for a family member, friend, or significant other, these long-distance bracelets let your loved ones know you’re thinking of them by lighting up and vibrating.
6. Everyone can benefit from having a portable charger, but these are especially convenient for your graduate as they get ready to run around from class to extracurricular activities to work and everything in-between!
7. And with all that running around they’re doing, they’re probably going to need some coffee to help them through! This mini Keurig is perfect for dorm rooms.
8. Mr. (or Ms.) Fix-It to the rescue! This tool kit has all the basics so almost any maintenance emergency can be handled quickly and efficiently.
9. These laptop backpacks (for him or her) are ideal for lugging around schoolbooks, a computer, and a few other everyday essentials! They even come with USB ports for easy device charging!
10. Whether your graduate plans on doing a lot of traveling, or they just need more equipment for packing, a good luggage set is a great gift for any young adult.
11. Who doesn’t love a sweet treat?? This “Congratulations” gift basket is a delicious indulgence!