Mom, Mama, Mother, Mum…whatever you call her, she’s probably one of the most important people in your life, and you want her to know it! Mother’s Day is quickly approaching and if you haven’t started brainstorming gift ideas for the superwoman you know and love, we’ve got you covered. All these gifts are thoughtful and useful…and all under $100!! Because mom doesn’t care how much you spend – all she cares about is getting to celebrate her special day with the ones she loves. See our Mother’s Day gift guide below.
1. Mom is certainly sweet enough, but this honey pot and dipper is a saccharine gift that’s perfect for tea, baking, or just a little sweet treat!
2. And if she needs a new tea kettle to go with her honey pot, this retro electric tea kettle is as gorgeous as it is useful!
3. For the beach, the pool, or a day out at brunch, this floppy sunhat is a stylish finish touch for any outfit – and it’s easy to take on-the-go!
4. The tumbler that took the internet by storm! Grab a Stanley tumbler so mom can stay on-trend…and hydrated, of course.
5. After a long day, there’s nothing quite like laying down with a Nod Pod sleep mask to help de-stress. It’s super soft and lightly weighted to ease anxiety and deliver a blissful night’s rest.
6. For the mom who is always on her phone and always on the run! This portable charger makes it easy to keep that phone at 100% (or at least like, half-charged).
7. Feeling fancy? These iridescent coupe glasses are stunning enough to display, and they make sipping a cocktail even more enjoyable.
8. For a gift that keeps on giving, this bucket list book will have mom and child up to all sorts of shenanigans and adventures. And we all know that making memories is priceless.
9. A perfect companion for the coupe glasses! Pop one of these mimosa cubes into a glass of champagne for an instant bubbly brunch beverage.
10. The Capri Blue candle we all know and love – it always makes an awesome gift! This rattan-wrapped version adds a fun bit of personality, too.
11. All she wants is to curl up with a good book and hot cup of tea. Gift her this reading valet so she can sit back, relax, and enjoy a little peace and quiet.
12. This Lululemon tote bag is super versatile! Use it for the gym, for work, as a diaper bag, or for a quick weekend getaway.
13. Who doesn’t love a basket full of snacks?! This gift basket is filled with mouthwatering provisions, both sweet and savory, and comes in an adorable tin that can reused and repurposed!