The holiday season usually means there’s lots of cooking and baking to be done. Whether you’re hosting a holiday get-together for family or attending a Friendsgiving, chances are you’ll have to whip up something yummy for a celebration this season. We believe in making life as easy as possible, so we’ve rounded up a few recipes that are quick, simple, and delicious and make perfect side dishes or desserts for your holiday gatherings! See our holiday recipes below.
A creamy, cheesy crab dip is always a crowd favorite! This side dish is best served hot with fresh bread or crunchy crackers for dipping.
- 1 pack of cream cheese
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 12 oz lump crab meat (canned)
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp Worcestershire
- 1/2 lemon (juiced)
- Dash of Tabasco for extra spice (optional)
- Fresh ground pepper
- Crackers or baguette slices for dipping
- Preheat oven to 350°
- In a mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, mayo, and sour cream. Stir until creamy
- Add remaining ingredients and stir until thoroughly combined
- Transfer mixture to small baking dish
- Bake in oven for 25-30 minutes, until browned and bubbly
- Serve with crackers or bread!
These roasted pumpkin seeds are great for snacking on around the holidays or for adding to cheese boards or salads! Switch up the seasonings to fit your favorite flavor – savory, sweet, or salty!
- Freshly scooped pumpkin seeds
- 1 TBS extra virgin olive oil
- Seasonings of choice (we used 1/4 tsp garlic powder, 1/2 tsp sea salt, 1/8 tsp black pepper, 1/4 tsp paprika)
- Scoop seeds from pumpkin and place in bowl of water
- Rinse seeds and let dry (dry overnight for best results)
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Toss pumpkin seeds with olive oil and seasonings
- Bake for 12-15 minutes flipping seeds every 5 minutes
- Remove from oven and let cool
- Enjoy alone or as the perfect addition to a charcuterie board!
Hot Cocoa Dip
Hot chocolate is a holiday essential, and this cocoa dip is like heaven in a dish! This is a super easy dessert to make that is sure to please.
- Cool Whip
- Marshmallow crème
- Chocolate pudding mix
- Mini marshmallows or crushed candy canes for topping
- Graham crackers for dipping
- In a bowl, mix Cool Whip and marshmallow crème together
- Add box of chocolate pudding mix and stir well until thoroughly combined
- Top with mini marshmallows or crushed candy canes
- Serve with graham crackers (or favorite crackers or pretzels) and enjoy!
Our favorite grumpy, grouchy Grinch is helping us celebrate the holidays with a sweet green punch! Great for after-dinner drinks or dessert, this punch can be made kid or adult-friendly!
- Lime flavor sherbet
- Green Hawaiian Punch
- Pineapple juice
- Red sugar crystals
- Green glitter food coloring
- *add rum, vodka, prosecco, or champagne for a fun adult version!
- Dip rim of glass in cherry juice and then sugar
- Add a scoop or 2 of lime sherbet to glass
- Add equal parts punch, juice and soda
- Add a couple drops of green glitter food coloring and stir well
- Top with cherries (and add alcohol if desired) and enjoy!