Mother’s Day is one month away and now is the perfect time to start thinking of gift ideas, if you haven’t already. We wouldn’t be here without our mamas and even though they deserve to be shown just how important and cherished they are every day of the year, we can definitely make this one day extra special for them. See our Mother’s Day gift guide below and grab one (or a few) of these gifts that are sure to make her day.
1. This Biossance rose oil is a group-favorite and with good reason! Hydrate skin and get a visibly brighter glow with just a drop or two of this luxuriously lightweight product.
2. And gift her this squalene and rose lip balm, also from Biossance, for deeply moisturized and nourished lips. This will be her new go-to!
3. Give the gift of healthy hair with this Hair Repair Remedies Set from Olaplex. Complete with a full-sized No. 3 Hair Perfector and No. 8 Moisture Mask, plus a travel size of each, this set will reduce breakage, boost hydration, and add shine.
4. Soothe and hydrate skin with this Soothe & Hydrate Collection from Elemis. Target dehydration, fine lines, and wrinkles with the pro-collagen formulas and leave skin looking refreshed and radiant.
5. The obsession is real with this MoroccanOil hair treatment! Not only does it smell amazing, it also conditions hair, helping to get rid of frizz and flyaways.
6. Let her unwind with this relaxing candle that will also serve as a little reminder of just how awesome she is.
7. Give her just what she needs at the end of a long day with this wineglass that lets her know she’s a saint, a superwoman, and so very loved.
8. Perfect pout? Yes please. These maracuja lip glosses from tarte are a little glossy, a little hydrating, and a whole lotta gorgeous.
9. Cute, comfy sneakers are always an appreciated gift!! These Out ‘N About sneakers from Sorel are fashionable and efficient, and perfect for warmer weather.
10. Give her the best day ever with this Best Day bouquet. With lilies, sunflowers, roses, and snapdragons, this floral arrangement is sure to put a smile on her face.
11. For the woman who carries everything with her all the time and is always on the move, this All Night Festival bag from Lululemon is versatile and beautiful.
12. Start her day with a warm cup of coffee and a heartwarming sentiment with this stoneware coffee mug.
15. If she’s always in the kitchen experimenting and cooking up delicious new recipes, this kitchen gift set from Erin Condren will make her heart sing.
16. Pop the bubbly! This sparkling wine gift bundle from Firstleaf is the perfect way to celebrate Mother’s Day. And if you want to get her a Firstleaf wine box subscription, see how to get her signed up here.
17. A sweet treat for the sweetest lady! These yummy Mother’s Day cookies from Cheryl’s Cookies come in a beautiful gift tin that can be repurposed in so many ways. Shop all Mother’s Day cookie gifts here.
If you love the idea of gifting something personalized, Etsy has tons of really unique, thoughtful options! Check them out here.
And see our Amazon store for even more gift ideas!