Super Bowl Sunday: one of the year’s most highly anticipated events of athleticism and entertainment and the second biggest eating day of the year in the U.S. If you’re hosting a Super Bowl celebration this year, give your guests an evening to remember with fun football decorations to set the mood and delicious snacks to enjoy while watching the game (and halftime show, of course). Throw on some cute football digs and get ready to party it up as the game clock counts down. See our Super Bowl game day fun ideas below.
Turn your living room into the Super Bowl stadium with these fun football decorations. Ballons and paper lanterns, sports games and activities, and plenty of football-themed paper products will have your guests getting in on the game-day action.
Shop Super Bowl Decorations
Gear up for the game in a football-themed tee, sweatshirt, or festive pair of socks. If you’re not ready to commit to one of the competing teams (I’m only rooting for whoever is winning, obviously), stick to neutral apparel that still shows excellent spirit and sportsmanship.
Shop Super Bowl Apparel
- Pillsbury biscuits
- Pizza sauce
- Favorite pizza toppings (veggies, meat, cheese)
- Seasonings of choice (oregano, garlic powder, crushed red pepper)
- Set air fryer oven to 400°
- Lay out halved biscuits and top with sauce and pizza toppings
- Place tray in oven and cook for 8 minutes, or until biscuits are golden brown
- Remove from oven and let cool. Add seasonings and enjoy!
- Wraps of choice
- Lean ground chicken
- One packet Mrs. Dash no salt taco seasoning
- Shredded cheese of choice
- Taco toppings of choice (olives, shredded lettuce, sour cream, salsa, guacamole, etc.)
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Trim wraps into squares and place in muffin tray
- Cook lean ground chicken until done
- Mix in half a packet of Mrs. Dash No Salt Taco Seasoning and add a little water
- Mix in a handful of reduced fat shredded cheese
- Add chicken mixture to muffin cups
- Bake for 10 minutes
- Garnish with favorite taco toppings!
- ½ cup water
- 2 pounds frozen chicken wings (drums and flats separated)
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 tablespoons Buffalo sauce
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- Pour water into pot of Ninja Foodi pressure cooker (can also bake wings). Place wings into the Cook & Crisp™ Basket and place basket in pot. Assemble the pressure lid, making sure the pressure release valve is in the SEAL position.
- 2 Select PRESSURE and set HIGH. Set time to 5 minutes. Select START/STOP to begin.
- When pressure cooking is complete, quick release the pressure by turning the pressure release valve to the VENT position. Carefully remove lid when unit has finished releasing pressure.
- Pat wings dry with paper towels and toss with 2 tablespoons oil in the basket.
- Close crisping lid. Select AIR CRISP, set temperature to 390°F, and set time to 15 minutes. Select START/STOP to begin.
- After 7 minutes, open lid, then lift basket and shake wings or toss them with silicone-tipped tongs. Lower basket back into pot and close lid to resume cooking.
- While the wings are cooking, stir together Buffalo sauce and salt in a large mixing bowl.
- When cooking is complete, transfer wings to the bowl with Buffalo sauce and toss to coat.
- 1 broccoli head (florets only)
- 1 cup whole wheat panko breadcrumbs
- 1 cup reduced fat shredded cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp pepper
- Mix all ingredients in food processor until well-combined
- Form mixture into small tots and place in air fryer (be sure to spray the bottom first with non-stick cooking spray) on 350° and cook for 10 minutes
- Serve with your choice of sauce (honey mustard, ketchup, ranch dressing, etc.)
Thanks for reading!! How are you celebrating the big game? Let us know xo.