With all of the gift shopping to be done for everyone else during the holiday season, it’s easy to forget about ourselves. And yes, while it is better to give than to receive, you know what it’s like being on the giving end, and when you have no idea what to gift someone, a little wish list certainly comes in handy! I love picking a few reasonably priced items that I can send to family and friends I know I’ll be getting a gift from. It’s more of a guideline than anything else, but I think these lists can be super helpful and eliminate some of the holiday stress! See what Kristy and I have on our holiday gift wish lists below.
- Nespresso Milk Frother – World-class cappuccino coming right up! Now Kristy can take her morning cup of coffee to the next level with this milk frother from Nespresso.
- Candle – Who doesn’t love a good candle? Kristy collects all different kinds, and this Sparkling Snow scent from Yankee Candle will permeate through her home with its fresh, crisp aroma.
- Michael Kors Watch – Kristy loves simple, sophisticated jewelry, and this sleek, stylish watch from Michael Kors will complement her accessory collection beautifully.
- Michael Kors Wallet – And to match her handbag, this Michael Kors leather trifold wallet will hold all of her cash, cards, and everyday essentials with plenty of additional storage.
- Barefoot Dreams Blanket – If you’re familiar with the brand Barefoot Dreams, then you know how amazingly soft and snuggly their products are. This throw blanket is no exception, and it would look wonderful in Kristy’s new gray and white living room.
- Facial Roller Set – I’m allllll about skincare and any tool I can use to improve my skin is a must-have. A facial roller has been on my wish list for a while, and this set of three would be the perfect addition to my skincare routine.
- Electric Tea Kettle – I drink at least one cup of tea a day (usually more) and this gorgeous electric tea kettle will allow me to conveniently boil water and keep it hot for refills.
- Poetry Books – Reading is my absolute favorite hobby and I love a good poetry book that opens the mind and tugs at the heartstrings. Home Body, Falling Toward the Moon, and Empty Bottles Full of Stories will do exactly that.
- S’Well Water Bottle – Staying hydrated is super important to me, and I’m always sipping on water whether at home or on the go. A S’Well water bottle will keep my beverages cold (or hot!) and help me stay hydrated in style.